Our Sleep Centre offers comprehensive overnight studies to observe, diagnose and manage a wide range of sleep disorders, including:
- Sleep Apnoea
- Sleep Disorders related to Heart Disease, Hypertension and Obesity
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Nightmares and Night Terrors
- Sleep Walking/Talking
- Jet Lag, Circadian Rhythm Disorders and Shifts on Body Clock
Our Sleep Centre consists of three purpose-built, spacious and climate-controlled private rooms for the comfort of our patients.
The beds, chairs and toilet seats are suitable and safe for all bariatric surgical patients.
Our specialist team
Our team of specialist sleep scientists use advanced non-invasive monitoring equipment, allowing them to closely observe sleep during overnight stays. They are supported by a team of accredited, experienced Sleep Physicians and Nursing Staff.
Visit Sleep Centre Admissions and talk to your GP about a referral to see one of our Sleep Specialists to help assess and manage your sleep disorder. You may also call for more information on 02 6527 7886.
Sleep Dynamics Home Sleep Test
If you sleep best in your own home, you can choose a home sleep test in 4 easy steps:
- Find out if you need a Home Sleep Test. You can do this by calling us or consulting with your doctor.
- Get a referral from your GP or specialist.
- Make an appointment with Sleep Dynamics to set you up for a Home Sleep Test.
- Discuss your treatment options with Sleep Dynamics based on your results.
Device follow up clinic:
So you've done a home test and have been diagnosed with obstructive or central sleep apnea and you have been placed on CPAP, APAP or BiLevel for treatment. You still require ongoing assessment and management of treatment for you and your device. Our clinics can follow you up and ensure you are receiving optimal therapy making you feel better for longer.
These centres are at:
- Singleton Hospital
- Mayo Private Hospital
- Forster Private Hospital
- Tea Gardens, Cessnock
- Nelson Bay and Toronto coming soon.
Please call 02 6527 7886 to make a booking at any of our centres.