What is the 'Keep Yourself Active' Program?
The KYA classes operate at Forster Private Hospital daily with a variety of scheduled times each week. Using our state of the art hydrotherapy pool and highly qualified, experienced staff to run you through a pre-designed exercise program, which can be completed individually or within a group.
- Greater joint and muscle movement due to the buoyancy water provides
- Increased blood circulation
- Increased muscle strength due to water resistance
- Improved balance
*Water temperature kept between 32 and 34 degrees*
How do I get into a KYA class?
You must be medically and physically cleared for hydrotherapy. We accept referrals from:
- General Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Gold card holders are covered with a referral and a D904 request
- Workers Compensation clients
* Walk-ins are welcome and patients can self-refer by booking a 1 on 1 assessment prior to commencing
For more valuable information contact our friendly Allied Health Team on 02 6555 1300 for sessions and pricing options.